Good Shepherd Center was founded in 1963 as a school for children with disabilities and their families. The Center was a pioneer in serving children at that time, as educational/therapy programs were rare for young children in their first critical five years of life. Since that time, the agency has evolved into a multi-service agency now serving children and adults with and without disabilities as well as their families.
Good Shepherd Center is a 501 (c)3 organization.
Strong Children - Strong Communities Conference, Swing Into Spring Annual Fashion Show and GSC Annual Golf Outing!
- Click here to register for the Strong Children ~ Strong Communities Conference on March 25, 2017, at Prairie State College
- Strong Children ~ Strong Communities Conference helps childcare providers
- Click here for the Winter 2017 Community Partners Newsletter listing upcoming classes
- Swing into Spring Annual Fashion Show & Luncheon, April 22, 2017
- GSC Annual Golf Outing at Ravisloe Country Club, June 9, 2017
- Good Shepherd Center Respite Program in Family Time Magazine