Good Shepherd Center was founded in 1963 as a school for children with disabilities and their families. The Center was a pioneer in serving children at that time, as educational/therapy programs were rare for young children in their first critical five years of life. Since that time, the agency has evolved into a multi-service agency now serving children and adults with and without disabilities as well as their families.
Good Shepherd Center is a 501 (c)3 organization.
Good Shepherd Center conference is just around the corner on March 25, 2017. Please join us! See attached for information
Don’t forget Conference Registration Deadline is this Friday. Please registration now we have many great sessions. We also have many new vendors this year! It is set for a fabulous day. The registration form is here!!
Call 708-957-2600x221 or 223 to register over the phone.
Good Shepherd Center la conferencia es Marzo 25, 2017.
¡Por favor únete a nosotros! Ver adjunto para información
No Olvide el último día para registrarse a la conferencia es este viernes. Este año habrá muy buenas sesiones y vendedores. El formulario de inscripción está aquí
Llame al 708-957-2600 ex. 223 para inscribirse por teléfono.
Strong Children - Strong Communities Conference, Swing Into Spring Annual Fashion Show and GSC Annual Golf Outing!
- Click here to register for the Strong Children ~ Strong Communities Conference on March 25, 2017, at Prairie State College
- Strong Children ~ Strong Communities Conference helps childcare providers
- Click here for the Winter 2017 Community Partners Newsletter listing upcoming classes
- Swing into Spring Annual Fashion Show & Luncheon, April 22, 2017
- GSC Annual Golf Outing at Ravisloe Country Club, June 9, 2017
- Good Shepherd Center Respite Program in Family Time Magazine